Star Wars: The Ultimate Vinyl Collection Original Soundtrack


$399.99




Share this product


  • Deposit: 70% first and the the other 30% when order comes in.
  • ETA: Late Feb 2016
  • STAR WARS: THE ULTIMATE VINYL COLLECTION

    Episode I: The Phantom Menace

    LP 1 – Side A

    1. Star Wars Main Title and the Arrival at Naboo
    2. Duel of The Fates
    3. Anakin’s Theme
    4. Jar Jar’s Introduction and the Swim to Otoh Gunga
    5. The Sith Spacecraft and the Droid Battle

    LP1 – Side B

    1. The Trip to the Naboo Temple and the Audience with Boss Nass
    2. The Arrival at Tatooine and the Flag Parade
    3. He Is the Chosen One
    4. Anakin Defeats Sebulba
    5. Passage Through the Planet Core

    LP2 – Side A

    1. Watto’s Deal and Kids at Play
    2. Panaka and the Queen’s Protectors
    3. Queen Amidala and the Naboo Palace
    4. The Droid Invasion and the Appearance of Darth Maul

    LP2 – Side B

    1. Qui-Gon’s Noble End
    2. The High Council Meeting and Qui-Gon’s Funeral
    3. Augie’s Great Municipal Band and End Credits

    Episode II: Attack of the Clones

    LP1 – Side A

    1. Star Wars Main Title and Ambush on Coruscant
    2. Across the Stars (Love Theme from Star Wars Episode II)
    3. Zam the Assassin and the Chase Through Coruscant

    LP1 – Side B

    1. Yoda and the Younglings
    2. Departing Coruscant
    3. Anakin and Padmé
    4. Jango’s Escape
    5. The Meadow Picnic

    LP2 – Side A

    1. Bounty Hunter’s Pursuit
    2. Return to Tatooine
    3. The Tusken Camp and the Homestead

    LP2 – Side B

    1. Love Pledge and the Arena
    2. Confrontation with Count Dooku and Finale

    Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

    LP1 – Side A

    1. Star Wars and the Revenge of the Sith – Medley
    2. Anakin’s Dream
    3. Battle of the Heroes

    LP1 – Side B

    1. Anakin’s Betrayal
    2. General Grievous
    3. Palpatine’s Teachings
    4. Grievous and the Droids

    LP2 – Side A

    1. Padme’s Ruminations
    2. Anakin vs. Obi-Wan
    3. Anakin’s Dark Deeds
    4. Enter Lord Vader
    5. The Immolation Scene

    LP2 – Side B

    1. Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious
    2. The Birth of the Twins and Padme’s Destiny – Medley
    3. A New Hope and End Credits – Medley

    Episode IV: A New Hope

    LP1 – Side A

    1. Main Title
    2. Imperial Attack
    3. Princess Leia’s Theme
    4. The Desert and the Robot Auction

    LP1 – Side B

    1. Ben’s Death and TIE Fighter Attack
    2. The Little People Work
    3. Rescue of the Princess
    4. Inner City
    5. Cantina Band

    LP2 – Side A

    1. The Land of the Sandpeople
    2. Mouse Robot and Blasting Off
    3. The Return Home
    4. The Walls Converge
    5. The Princess Appears

    LP2 – Side B

    1. The Last Battle
    2. The Throne Room and End Title

    Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

    LP1 – Side A

    1. Star Wars (Main Theme)
    2. Yoda’s Theme
    3. The Training of a Jedi Knight
    4. The Heroics of Luke and Han

    LP1 – Side B

    1. The Imperial March (Darth Vader’s Theme)
    2. Departure of Boba Fett
    3. Han Solo and the Princess
    4. Hyperspace
    5. The Battle in the Snow

    LP2 – Side A

    1. The Asteroid Field
    2. The City in the Clouds
    3. Rebels at Bay
    4. Yoda and the Force

    LP2 – Side B

    1. The Duel
    2. The Magic Tree
    3. Lando’s Palace
    4. Finale

    Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

    Side A

    1. Main Title (The Story Continues)
    2. Into the Trap
    3. Luke and Leia
    4. Parade of the Ewoks
    5. Han Solo Returns (At the Court of Jabba the Hutt)
    6. Lapti Nek (Jabba’s Palace Band)

    Side B

    1. The Forest Battle
    2. Rebel Briefing
    3. The Emperor
    4. The Return of the Jedi
    5. Ewok Celebration and Finale